When you’re an athlete, you rely on the strength and flexibility of your legs to chase down your dreams. Your legs function as your body’s foundation, and you should already know that nothing ever stands strong without a solid base. Using your legs, you make quick cuts to dodge your opponents, and to accelerate towards victory. They help keep your body balanced and give it the power it needs to achieve greatness!
One thing that can put a serious damper on your athletic performance, though, is a leg injury. Whether it’s your thigh, groin, hip or hamstring, you won’t be able to perform nearly as well as you normally would after you injure a leg muscle–and that’s if you can even continue playing. Let’s say your performance health was at about 95% before a game. Well, after tweaking a hamstring, you can sink well below 50% performance health. Depending on the sport, you might be able to play the next game, but you definitely won’t be the same player.
Leg injuries can be incredibly frustrating, especially since they can be stubborn and recurring. You might do everything you can to prevent injuries, yet they still continue to happen. Maybe you set aside extra time to stretch before and after games, you stretch regularly in the sauna, and do yoga when you’re not in the gym or on the field. Even so, leg injuries can just keep on happening over and over again, regardless of the effort you put forth to prevent them. Sometimes, you just need to try something different…
If you’re an athlete who deals with leg soreness and recurring injuries, consider wearing the 1900 SL Thigh, Groin & Hip Support Shorts from SWEAT IT OUT®. As the best compression shorts for hamstrings, thighs, hips and groins, here’s why they’re popular among professional athletes, marathoners and triathletes everywhere:
Made with 70% COOLMAX® fiber and 30% LYCRA® fiber to help prevent injuries and wick away moisture.
– The double-ply construction around the groins, hips, thighs and hamstrings will provide the large muscle groups in your legs with additional support
– Recommended by physicians and athletic trainers
– They limit lactic acid buildup
– Prevent muscle cramps, strains and pulls
– Improve cardio by limiting muscle vibration and the fatigue that typically follows
– Athletes will experience faster recovery times
– Male and female athletes both enjoy the 210% stretch, which allows them to move their legs in all directions, without restricting movement.
Stop missing out on competition because of recurring leg injuries. Keep up with your stretching regimen and buy compression shorts online to stay on the field and gain a competitive edge!