Did you know that what you wear can be affecting your workouts? Once only a secret of professional athletes, more and more people are now taking advantage of compression gear to get the most out of their workouts.
These compression tops, tights, shorts, and other clothing pieces help everyday fitness enthusiasts get the benefits that the pros use when they’re training. Not sure what benefits compression gear can bring to your workout? Compression clothing can benefit your game by …
- Improving circulation. Compression garments provide a tighter fit than standard fitness clothes, which stimulates blood flow to these areas of your body. Increased blood flow has been linked to increased oxygen delivery, so your muscles will become less worn out after long periods of exercise by preventing the buildup of lactic acid. This will allow you to train for longer periods of time without muscle soreness and fatigue.
- Helping improve older fitness enthusiasts exercise period. Compression wear has long been prescribed by doctors for older adults losing their mobility. A number of studies have shown that compression wear can help the elderly get back on their feet by improving range of motion and helping with low blood pressure. Now, the benefits of these garments are available publically, so if you’re an older American suffering from joint pain or poor circulation and you want to walk or run longer and farther, you can buy compression tights online to improve your workout and alleviate pain.
- Decreasing muscle soreness. Like the improvement in endurance seen thanks to increased circulation, improved blood flow to certain groups of muscles can help to prevent soreness the next day. This is another result of decreased lactic acid buildup, which is responsible for tightness and soreness seen in most next-day muscle aching. Compression gear can help you to relieve soreness so you can work out longer and more often!
- Help alleviate nagging lower back pain. Nobody escapes lower back pain! 80% of the population deals with it daily. SWEAT IT OUT® Back Support Shorts will allow you to do the things you love without constant lower back pain: walking, running, lifting, gardening, or just driving. We have offered this style since 1980 – you may purchase online at https://www.sweatitout.com/products/back-support-short/1900pn-performance-compression-back-support-shorts.html
- Knees are the largest and most complex joint in the body. Chronic knee pain keeps us from doing the things we love to do every day! SWEAT IT OUT® thigh Groin Hip support Capri with Knee Stabilizer will help you overcome the nagging knee pain. It will protect the muscles surrounding the knees to help with pain, control swelling, stiffness weaknesses and buckling. Wearing this product will improve your range of motion. You may purchase online at https://www.sweatitout.com/products/thigh-groin-hip-knee.html
If you wish to learn more about how compression gear can be beneficial during your workout, contact our trusted team at SWEAT IT OUT® to learn more today!